The Architecture of Sound
SEPTEMBER 16th, 14th, 15th and 16th 2015
Participation as an active pupil in the Master-Classes is open to all singers between 18 and 33 years of age and who have completed a minimum of three years of vocal studies or has obtained a degree as a singer and to singers with a minimum of two years of professional experience.
Registration to attend the public Master-Classes as a listener is open to everyone.
Registration and participation in the Master-Classes is free of charge. The organization has the right of admission of the participants.
The selection of all the applications to participate as active pupil and their admission will only be determined once closing application's deadline by June 9th., 2015.
Applicants will be notified via email whether they have been accepted or not as active pupil not before end of June 2015.
- Deadline for registration June 9th 2015
In order to apply for the registration on-line the participants should fill up the application form. The following documents can only be submitted through the official website:
- Duly completed application form
- Curriculum vitae (only active pupils)
- A scanned copy of current passport or ID (only active pupils)
- Copy of the musical and vocal studies certificate and/or a recommendation letter of the singer's teachers (only active pupils)
- One picture (only active pupils)